Three Awards Presented at Annual Dinner March 20th
The Boardman Civic Association once again hosted one of its most popular events — the annual Community Awards Dinner — on Monday, March 20.
Winners were honored for these these categories:
- Best New Building 2016: Muscle Connection
- Best Renovated Properties 2016: Tiffany Square Plaza, McDonalds, Chick-Fil-A
- Business Person of the Year 2016: Tom Zidian, CEO, Summer Garden
Frank Lazzeri, retired Superintendent of Boardman Schools, was also honored with the BCA Past Presidents Award.
The dinner was held at the Lariccia Family Community Center in Boardman Township Park.
The 2015 winners of the BCA Community Awards were:
- Best New Building: Dearing Compressor
- Best Renovated Property: Huntington Plaza
- Business Person of the Year: Doug Sweeney
Working Together, We’re Making Boardman Better
Boardman Civic Association — Join Us!