Don’t miss our 2019 Business Mixer and Wine Taste
Mixing Fun and Business in Boardman
Date and location TBD
- For local businesses and non-profits
- Complimentary wine tasting
- Appetizers and soft drinks
- Hourly giveaways of bottles of wine
- Music by DJ Little Anthony
- Cash bar
Why the BCA Mixer?
There are many mixers, but the Boardman Civic Association Business Mixer is special for several reasons:
- Boardman-only: The BCA Business Mixer is for businesses and non-profits that are based in or near Boardman only. Boardman is the hub of commerce in Mahoning County. It’s the Valley’s Destination for for medical treatment, for entertainment, shopping and more.
- This event was created to welcome the new businesses and non-profits in Boardman and recognize and thank those who already operate here.
- The focus is on fun, socializing and networking. A DJ will be constantly spinning tunes and occasionally interviewing sponsors and guests.
$25 in advance and at door
This dinner is included in your dues. (If you would like to bring a guest, the additional charge is $25.00 per person. Please RVSP for you and your guests.)
Public invited to attend
Parents and the public are encouraged to attend and honor the award winners. Tickets for the event including dinner are $25.00.
There are two ways to RSVP and pay for your tickets
RVSP and Pay Online
Click the button below to purchase tickets and make a reservation:
RVSP and Pay At The Door
Please email Meg Harris at MHarris1421@yahoo.com by Monday, October 25th. Please include your phone number as you will receive a follow-up call to confirm your reservation.
Cash, check, and credit cards will be accepted at the door.
Thank you for your support. We hope to see you there!